Friday, April 17, 2015

In 1 Minute

Okay, I'm just typing anything right now. So I'm lost with the words that I need to say right now. I used to have like this bi-polar feeling when I was writing about honest stuff about myself. I know how weird that is, but I felt like I had to hide a lot about myself. Next thing you know, a few people realize that I'm a weirdo or some annoying guy who can't make people laugh!

It's okay, I was diagnosed with a lot of stuff while I was a teenager going through puberty. Whether it was done incorrectly or not is now a matter of personal debate. Anyhow, since some professionals said that I had bi-polar, I don't really care now and the only reason why some people would say I need to take some pills is because I'm bothering them so much. Yeah, a person who went loco with me because I made him or her flip the handle from just being me and bothering people over stupid stuff... okay, this is too much information, but yeah, mainly that type of person who could be anyone with some mental problems would want to accuse me of saying that I need to be at a mental hospital or locked up in jail or something like that. I don't really care what those types of people think. It all depends on my mood if I want to bother them or not now.