Friday, April 24, 2015

Picking Up From Where I Left Off

Okay I have this pretty weird feeling of being hellbent on bothering this person who failed to extend a restraining order on me. Every time I see a police car drive by me, I get this edgy and angry feeling that wants to escalate and escape out of so much excitement. From being motivated, I messaged the thing (person) again on yelp. I have been letting that thing know how I feel about the reviews and just picked funny for all the reviews. I am the only person to have participated in voting, so what a downer for that person and sure enough, no more reviews for the whole year so far!

The situation isn't that serious to begin with but a major and massive letdown waiting to happen for the other person. It's like a mental breakdown waiting to happen and for me to just laugh about as I please and enjoy the suffering the person goes through. I can't really be pushed around that easily, which is what I'm finding out and it's hard for me to be forced into doing something, but I can man up and take it.

So this whole situation is starting to leave me feeling pretty weird and that those individuals are pretty stupid to me! I'm feeling okay about trusting in God again, even through all my rowdy antics. The secret is that I'm just praying for God's favor and trying to allow the Holy Spirit to work in me by faith. I'm then just going with whatever and losing myself through the moods I engage myself in.

I can see how the Bible states that getting carried away with the lusts of this world, which is like separating yourself from reality and dwelling on delusions, such as binging on drugs and alcohol or even minor stuff like treating a television set as a religious shrine, is a sin! No duh! It's starting to feel really silly for me, and I came out on the positive end after confronting an angry individual who was mad that I took away his leadership position. Yeah, I did something like that because he just got on my nerves.

These incidents were unintentional but I'll take it for building my confidence. The wretched thing who cried about not keeping a restraining order on me lost a lot of good pals at the church, after my few visits. I obviously can make a girl look bad, and that's what I did. It's all from just having been in the mood. So now I understand how I'm actually feared over silly things that people can't really handle themselves too well over. Wow, I'm still a nobody and when it comes to people generating buzz about my image, well, who cares over the attention. I'll take it any day if it means promoting my faith to a world that doesn't really care about that and wants fast relief and easy access when times feel too agitating for them.