Sunday, November 4, 2007

Participatory Note

I'm currently involved with Calvary Chapel Downey, which is a great ministry to be a part of. I attend the prayer meetings from Monday-Friday, from 6:30-7:30 am. On Saturday, I attend a prayer meeting from 8:00 am - 9:00 am and then go for a door-to-door ministry. It's really exciting to take in a part of doing things that a normal Christian should do.

I sort of feel that sometimes we all want to do a lot of things, but get side-tracked with other feelings that discourage us from doing them. I think time does fly by fast and when a person just sits there idly, he or she is really missing out on a lot of fun things. It's a part of life that sometimes when we share something to others that we don't expect is a big deal but feel that it benefits, it affects those around us and these people can surly vex us. In a way, sharing sometimes promotes getting placed a chip on the shoulder by someone. I think it's good to share out of love and not just to inspire misery. All in all, it's a learning process and an adjustment period for everyone; as long as good intentions are being worked for, and we are in account to the Lord, I don't think any wrong that's been done to true Christians really matters.