Sunday, December 16, 2007

Quick reflection

My life is getting a little hectic. I've been really busy with church and trying to find a good source of income so that I could tithe and get more Christian resources. Maybe it's not in my blood to write anymore because I haven't been doing this for so long now. I think the best writing has been set forth with me by mainly thinking about God.

Honestly, I've been a little shocked to find brothers and sisters have been willing to view my profile. I'm not an excellent writer at all. God is amazing isn't he? It's really all about God's love upon us and the promises God has for His people. I can really state with conviction that the Lord is moving in this land and people really need to hear the gospel. Don't give up with sharing the gospel. It's really a great faith that we need to come to realize.