Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thanks for Visiting This Stupid Site

All these months, I felt like I was covering up something that I necessarily felt out of control with. A past associate, who people say is no longer my friend, did a crime in the circle of friendships. It looks like everybody has been siding with me from the start. Now, it just goes to show that a best friend still is my friend- the only thing about him is that he thinks so highly of himself. I have all the details to make fun of him and bring down his pride level.

This is it. I realize my potential has always been with me and what a gift from God. What experiences that God gave me to help me realize the value of people, initially. To leave a friendship in a pile of rubble is a pretty normal thing to do when things don't feel so well. I know what to do now. I can make an endless pursuit without going to prison because the things I say and do are only going to add guilt and shame to the offended individual to himself. You can't run from your own hide- your own self. You can't hide it from a person who eventually picks up the truth and is going to use it to make fun of you. It's about taking the initiative and being affected with everything and then how you deal with it is the margin of success and failure. This is the type of relationships I embedded myself with all my life. Friends who come and go, and at a point get jealous of me for whatever stupid reason. They just get blinded with their natural gifts and good looks by thinking that I'm so cool. Well, that's dumb. These people were only mad at me because they so cared about me and at the same time were looking out for their own interests. It's like killing a prophet who is your friend. You know deep down inside that nothing bad will ever happen to them, out of knowing they are so smart and cool, but at the same time want to think you are right and the guy whose right is wrong.

I'm totally open to arguments, just be sure to give me a full synopsis that I can follow so that I won't get angry as well.