Thursday, October 4, 2007

Heart-to-Heart Ground-Breaking

These days have been going a little smoothly for me. I'm starting to realize my eloquence of being able to set the timer back to where a misunderstanding originally started. In the beginning, I was really exploring my strengths and weaknesses. I didn't know that people really thought I was worth gathering attention over. It used to be for me that no one would pay attention to me, no one would come to my club meeting where I presided over, it was like I was the only one fending for myself. That's how I felt my life was like.

Aging into the feel of friends, I'm starting to see that I was born to re-build friendships with people who others may consider as misfits. I'm also gaining the patience to stick around and listen to good-hearted people; I'm starting to enjoy this character a lot. It's great to ask questions with people who have a lot of experience and listen to them talk about their plans and share their life with you. I am so blessed to be around true Christians, who fervently wish to serve the Lord by praying for family and that's to all Christians around the world. Don't hesitate to join in with prayer, start with your loved ones, or even yourself. Ask Christ to come first into your heart if you haven't and forgive others of their wrong-doings with you, before you pray for yourself.