Saturday, March 15, 2008

Brain fry

Wow, I put too much thought on a little thing. I think my life is characterized with no structure whatsoever at the moment. Putting the focus all on myself makes me realize that I am very limited with skills. I've been doing a lot of thinking over the last few years, and there's just like nothing that can dissaude me about how Jesus came to save man from his own sins (John 3:16). The hard part about it is that it's been really a struggle to share it boldly with others.

I have a lot that I wish to mourn about. Jesus states "Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted." No matter how much I give to be like Jesus, I can't stop the habit of being a sinner. The Holy Spirit definitely works to convict believers into being righteous people. My emotions have been a large part of my life and have always brought me down by relying solely on them. The Bible says we shouldn't use our feelings to judge ourselves or others.