Friday, March 14, 2008

Manager's Grasshopper

Boy, look on the bright side. Some people seem like they have what it takes and then just blow it. I feel like that type of person is me. I remember faking like I was a smart student, by always being quiet and putting my head down to sleep. I would smile at the teacher- try that for a change.

I realize that I just don't want to disappoint myself and still have nerves popping all over the place. I am still young and probably because of these nerves blowing up on me every once in awhile- it's probably going to have to be my lack of concentration. I think when I don't give it all or have a fixated thought on a performance that already passed like ten minutes ago, I totally meltdown when people need to rely on me.

God's pretty amazing with my ability to communicate to others. I don't think I'm always the center of everyone's life. There are others who like to generate their talk by sharing with others. I think my honesty has gotten to a point where I can literally state my negatives because I know that the inevitable is going to happen. For me, being a Bible believer fills me with credibility that a new day is coming where the world will be at perfect peace and harmony with our Creator.