Sunday, September 7, 2008

Making Proper Judgments

I think the reason why some people are tempted to not be so cool about life is that they can make comparisons with obtaining ideal goals. It gets pretty tough when a person you rely on doesn't come through for you. I know this area of heartache because I truly didn't comprehend it in the past. What I do find suitable these days is that making an effort to trust in the Savior of this world, Jesus, who died on the cross and rose again from the dead in the third day, is that what the canonized Scriptures are in the Bible we know of today, comes to be true!

There are an incredible amount of great speakers, teachers, and individuals in this world. Sometimes, our selfish desires can really block us from understanding the reasons why we end up hurting ourselves. To make a life centered around pleasing another person, there needs to be a balance under true agape love. My family has already been pretty vexing to me with their petty complaints about how I play the piano too much, or how I speak out my mind out so much, or how I fail to be better than them. It's really all about defending their perspective per say with weakness by resorting to kicking and screaming sometimes. This type of talk does not really build anyone up and totally can leave a person distraught and nagging about how they were not placed in a good foundation of maturing. In truth, with a true heart that abides and seeks after Biblical counsel, one needs not to ever compromise themselves morally and stay offensive. I'm a pretty emotional person sometimes, but I think it's good to appeal to the truth in an edifying manner without being angry with another. It is to be on the safe side, and I think it may be awhile sometimes to resolve it with the self. It takes a lot of bravery to be able to consider the truth when it's so easy to want to shelter our pride. A Bible verse states, "The righteous are bold as a lion."