Monday, September 1, 2008

Morning Quibble

Blogging over all these recent years has become sort of an effort and phenomenon for me. I'm not too sure as to what will come out of my heart, but keeping the focus on glorifying God has surely saved some headaches. I just don't see myself toughing it out anymore, when I feel that people are letting me down. Over all these years, I truly struggled to find acceptance among others. Where every single individual would come to know me and be friends. I must have been super sensitive because some aggressive remarks really intimidated me from trying to make friends. I guess I just didn't feel right about pestering and roasting people in my circle who I tried to hang out with every snack period. I really had no voice and that sort of made me hurt deep down inside.

The Bible states in Matt 28:18 - 20 to go witness our faith to people we come across and have this sort of connection with. It's really a lot of prayers to begin with for me, if there are several emotional let-me-downs. The Bible encourages its readers to be active in living out moral principles, to be bold and courageous in alienated situations, and be completely renewed in joy that can't be found in materialism! Proverbs 28:1 states that the righteous are bold as a lion. I think it just means that living a good one is tough enough, and we need to confess our sins daily to approach the throne of God with humbleness. The Bible makes a lot of bold assertions too about righteousness, and I don't know too many books that will clearly state something is wrong. It's interesting how people like to fit God into their own pocket. Like their belief works out for them and because of it, they pride in the wrong interpretation! I think when dealing with stubborn people who are convicted about Jesus, one would surly need to have patience as a virtue.