Sunday, August 27, 2023

Speculation on General Competence

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. Five criteria to look for:  I'm just looking for 1.) a sexy lady who is 2.) laid back, 3.) she wants to be with a guy,  4.) cares about personality more than appearances, and 5.) is usually interested in getting intimate just for fun! I'll be happy to settle with one of those women for the rest of my life.
  2. I want to be rich from trading and investing in options, stocks, and Forex. Eventually, I want this to also include some real estate and bonds. I also want to make a lot of money from getting involved in IT which focuses on software engineering, IT security, and database administration. 
  3. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  4. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  5. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  6. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  7. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Conduct regular hygiene. Take a shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now has this undying love and companionship with her and maintaining a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
Summary of personal tasks:

Trading/investing, doing work, working out, growth stretches, ab belt workout, push ups/pull ups, facial product, showering, brushing teeth twice, reading, homework, and other errands. 

Summary of interpersonal goals:

Work on close friendships and love.

---

Bare minimum statement:

The bare minimum things that I want to do on a regular day is invest/trade, read, clear out email clutter, workout, conduct good hygiene, and work on an online course. I no longer feel bad about trying to make money through investing and trading. I'm pretty much happy being a nobody in those sectors and don't need anyone really supporting me with how good or bad I'm doing. As long as I make enough to get around with my fat lifestyle then I'll be happy to be maintaining it when I get there. 

---

Main Personal Daily Tasks Until Completion

  1. Good hygiene.
  2. Good exercise and diet. (Include stretches.)
  3. Work on completing main projects at work.
  4. Conduct trades and investments with intent to master them.
  5.  Work on learning.
  6. Clear out daily emails. 
  7. Enjoy life.
---

What did I do right today?

I am feeling good about my life.

---

I've been ghosted just like a 2016 survey of 800 millennials revealed 80% of them have been ghosted at least once in their life. Here's the article: https://mashable.com/article/ghosting-dating .

I've found my happiness in a few friends and worked on an annoying friendship, which has turned out to be a blessing since she was genuine about staying friends with me. Yes, I had an annoying friendship with a girl but now we are so hunky dory with each other.  From seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, it makes it easy to not really care about being ghosted now.

In fact, I've been ghosted by a certain group of similar people which deal with having a disagreement. This is where my hypothesis on general competence comes up from personal reasoning. If a person was interested in helping me but then ends up ghosting you, it means that the person thought you were good enough for them to try to help you. If they knew that they were going to end up ghosting you, then why would they go through the trouble in the first place? They were basically blind-sided by it. It only happened because of the disagreement that they refuse to acknowledge. If the disagreement or misunderstanding never happened, then it means that they still think I'm good enough to be helped. 

In the end, it just means that something didn't go right for them. They were acting like a bunch of bitter sourpusses with anger issues and acting so frustrated over an interpersonal matter that dealt with them only trying to help me in the first place. This only happened because they failed to acknowledge the misunderstanding or disagreement that took place. If this never happened, then it would be the same thing as before. 

They were never equipped from the beginning to assist me. With them being so annoying to me, the solution I've learned is to put in all my effort to give them better advice in exchange for what they want to tell me. 

My leverage for working on negotiating with any of them is that their positive social image will be pressured. They could go see a therapist for whatever mental issues they are stressing out over and from acting belligerent over something that doesn't deal with them so much directly, except for them giving advice that isn't going to stick with me. If I'm able to communicate better advice from putting in a lot of effort that works for me and they are still acting like angry narcissists over this while ghosting me when their intentions was to help me in the beginning, then it's like they weren't really supposed to offer me advice in the beginning, along with being people you shouldn't take that seriously and to communicate all of this to others around them who want to involve themselves; their side probably won't look that good. Plus, it's pretty funny and I think the average person wouldn't want to involve themselves in this matter, especially if they can relate to either side. 

My feelings are that they turned into mean people with bitter attitudes who want to be left alone, when they were trying to help me in the first place. They were just annoying people to me when I was always looking for a decent conversation, but I think they were being defensive and selfish about not wanting to look bad while trying to control me to fit into what they think is rightful and only exaggerated their feelings and actions about it. They probably secretly thought I was too dumb to do something about it as well, but now I don't see any personal issues in lacking any social incompetence and personal abilities with living my own happy life. They really could end up having some work cut out for them, after disappointing a few more people who were counting on them for anything that I could be a factor with.