Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Better Time Management With Enjoying Entertainment

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. Five criteria to look for:  I'm just looking for 1.) a sexy lady who is 2.) laid back, 3.) she wants to be with a guy,  4.) cares about personality more than appearances, and 5.) is usually interested in getting intimate just for fun! I'll be happy to settle with one of those women for the rest of my life.
  2. I want to be rich from trading and investing in options, stocks, and Forex. Eventually, I want this to also include some real estate and bonds. I also want to make a lot of money from getting involved in IT which focuses on software engineering, IT security, and database administration. 
  3. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  4. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  5. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  6. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  7. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Conduct regular hygiene. Take a shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now has this undying love and companionship with her and maintaining a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
Summary of personal tasks:

Trading/investing, doing work, working out, growth stretches, ab belt workout, push ups/pull ups, facial product, showering, brushing teeth twice, reading, homework, and other errands. 

Summary of interpersonal goals:

Work on close friendships and love.

---

Bare minimum statement:

The bare minimum things that I want to do on a regular day is invest/trade, read, clear out email clutter, workout, conduct good hygiene, and work on an online course. I no longer feel bad about trying to make money through investing and trading. I'm pretty much happy being a nobody in those sectors and don't need anyone really supporting me with how good or bad I'm doing. As long as I make enough to get around with my fat lifestyle then I'll be happy to be maintaining it when I get there. 

---

Main Personal Daily Tasks Until Completion

  1. Good hygiene. Expectation:  my face won't break out and to also lessen worries over my teeth getting any worse. Value:  feeling good about being physically presentable to others. 
  2. Good exercise and diet. (Include stretches.) Expectation:  physically feel lighter, healthier, and stronger with plenty of confidence. Value:  my personal health the most and also like feeling good about improving in my workouts. 
  3. Work on completing main projects at work. Expectation:  gain more experience and to get paid for whatever amount I agreed to for it. Value:  having enough salary to support my lifestyle.
  4. Conduct trades and investments with intent to master them. Expectation:  eventually get really good at it. Value:  independence financially and with time. 
  5.  Work on learning. Expectation:  gain an education that will support my work and values. Value:  knowledge for the sake of always looking to improve my current situation.
  6. Clear out daily emails. Expectation: learn something and get better at doing it. Value:  not being overwhelmed by unchecked emails that are interesting for me to look at.    
  7. Enjoy life. Expectation/Value:  it's more of a reward so that's always something I would like to keep on including for myself. 
---

What did I do right today?

I have a new big idea that was impressed upon me.

---

From purchasing a lifetime subscription from an app called Headway, it impressed upon me that the smart thing to do would be to approach things with good energy. It would be about doing what you like to do. It's like sometimes if you binge eat so much junk food in a day, then you won't necessarily make yourself feel better afterwards by eating a fancy and expensive meal on a full stomach.  

There needs to be proper timing in other words while regulating your energy patterns with things you like to do. It's so smart to think and approach it in this manner besides