Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Thought About World Focus

I seriously wonder where all our focus has gone in this world. Like, it seems that people have a hardened heart for pleasing only themselves. I come to realize that everyone has a soft spot when they are in a weak position. I guess it's easy to judge how a few people can grow up having everything they ever wanted materialistically. Even though with all this money and glitz, some celebrities still resort to drugs and alcohol from trying to get a high in their life. Life can get seriously depressing for everyone at times.

I think most of us try to numb away the past pains that we have felt. We sometimes get hit in a position that could turn us into a shell. Having walked in a lot of misery over feeling like I was lacking in something, like money, recognition, and glory, I have come to realize that those things are influences that an average person doesn't need to worry about. We all seriously have a calling in life to find acceptance and be tuned in with the system. I myself had a little trouble finding a waking direction. My life all changed when I came to the realization of a simple faith has made a dramatic appeal to me. I was only a third grader when I came to realize a higher power in heaven, tugging on my heart. I remember that before I was not really accountable but trying my best to please my parents by obeying every command they told me. This faith to this day has been challenging to uphold with all the influences the world wants to uphold for selfish reasons. It's like friends support their selfish decisions as long as it appeals to them as well. Like a support group, and when someone in the group they love is acting weird they might have the heart to change the man. I am safe to say that I am not a religious person but someone who is experiencing an authentic relationship with God. If you feel like God is touching your heart, Romans 6:23 states For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. By repenting our sins and turning in the direction Jesus the true savior of this world, we can experience ultimate joy and peace of security for eternity. God has designed man to worship a creator and to live in full harmonious satisfaction with Him through our living out the teachings of Jesus that remain in born again hearts.