Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kick Start

Being able to write about several things over the past by being definitely true to my colors has helped me realize that God is great in delivering! With the struggles that still accumulate through success, it's more like a humbling feeling through the storm and good blessings associated with it. Being a young fellow coming to my senses after being a prodigal, I realize that absolute honesty and pursuing after God is the most important step anyone can take.

It's comely enough for me to continue writing despite the low probabilities of receiving any monetary gifts. I think through adjusting periodically and placing my writing under some tests of fire, I can be a voice that is heard. I know that I'm pretty sensitive and the thrill of not knowing what's happening through the civilized writing that I've composed. It's so easy to refuse hearing another man or woman's issues in the heart especially by being so self-absorbed.

My self-absorption in the past has always been about how I feel that I'm a lousy person making little strides to be a better person. Through trying my best to not offend and give all my energy to the other person in burdensome periods of myself, meaning I literally developed cortisones from self-induced stress by trying to connect with friends under total exhaustion. I was just too quiet through the times I felt baffled with things they had to say. I literally hated these periods because of all the confusion in my emotions, like being torn from my belief systems in a feeling-based way. In short conclusion to give myself another rest period, I realize that a person's voice can indeed be powerful even though the person doesn't feel it under the territory of pursuing after God with the heart and not for any selfish reason at all! Start reading the Bible already if you haven't, the Lord has many exciting stories to share. May be a little challenging to connect at first, that's why I encourage going out to a good Bible teaching and fellowshipping church. Read Acts Ch. 2 vs. 42 if you haven't already. "All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord's Supper), and to prayer." (NLT)