Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Simple Truth of Living

Growing up through a tough life of seeking after God hasn't always been my idea of living. It's starting to feel that I'm becoming more self-absorbed and placing the idol on myself instead of Jesus. I long to be loved by God and be involved with all of the traditions that are instated with the Bible. It's becoming a little redundant meditating on the same verses and re-visiting them over and over again.

It's like life feels a repetitious routine that only the truly devout and certain personality type are deserving of receiving God's glory. Through heresay, God tries to bless everyone out of His love and grace. However, those who do not want anything to do with God have really no place with Him. How is it then, that we can harbor jealousies for certain successful people or still complain? God is in charge of letting the world rain or shine. It would be foolish principally for anyone to not receive the good crop in time of season. In times of enduring hardship, this is really where the best workers in the field will originate. I believe that the successful types are those who have this special-driven purpose to be in that business and will not cheat their way to the finish line. Cheaters may make a little more dough on the side for awhile, but greedy hearts do not know when it's time to be content. I think that's where greedy people become destroyed by becoming engulfed in their work and missing out on the joyful committments they were supposed to build upon. I believe that revealing all of my desires of my heart is foolish because well the Bible states that the heart is wicked and deceitful beyond measure.