Thursday, July 17, 2008

God's Grace

I personally believe that everyone is under the grace of God individually. It may be hard to say where this issue of spirituality comes from with these certain individuals who are so bold and knowledgeable. I think that when we try to rely on what we think is our good nature, then we could sometimes get a little too carried away. Take for instance, a man who wants to be a doctor but the dad forces him to be a movie star; way off course, don't you think? Realistically, I think we sometimes feel we are capable of dictating order in areas we might not have too much of a clear understanding of. The root could most indefinitely be an issue of pride or just raging emotions that make you blurt out comments to your most trusted people.

I'm glad I've had people not be afraid of showing me their weaknesses through their aggressive behaviors! It's always been this fixated concentration of trying not to offend everyone that's got me almost every time. Waking up to a new consciousness of judging myself, I am also sort of able to predict a person's direction through convincing in trivial matters. Have you ever wondered how some people do so much that could really pump you up through time and then they just give you a simple answer that channels a lot of appreciation? Man, I would like to be that kind of guy or girl. Quick testimony: in light of being totally and freely a satisfied human, it has been about following the commands of the Bible in context to God's true words. I know how it's really against our nature with our feelings working against us sometimes. How we have so many fears and doubts, how we want to let go of stressful things and just entertain ourselves to weaken out the pain of uncertainty. A commitment to studying and applying the true intentions of the Bible is making a lifelong investment to greater wisdom, which will help you obtain the fruits of glory!