Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Personal Blogging Policy

1) Nobody shall be boldly degraded intentionally in this blog for the sake of appeasing the writer's angry mood.
2) The topic will virtually always include something related to God, even if it just contains one word about how the Son of God loves everyone.
3) Despite being able to acknowledge a specific person's negative characteristics that can really aggravate me so much and prove it online through writing for everyone to see, this criticism shall be made in private for that individual person's eyes to see. In other words, by closed doors only. Not to mention all the screaming and crooning with affection won't be recorded.
4) If under circumstances I feel pressured about breaking these rules, I will ensure the best explanation to try to clear out any scorn for a specific group of individuals, person, or entity. The Bible is not my writing, and I did not create it and so if it offends you, then it's mainly a problem with you and God and not me.
5) The Bible has the ultimate say in every issue that I address. It is the ultimate authority and whatever it implies even if it makes you feel uncomfortable, it's for you to deal with and not at my expense as I have my own issues with it. 
6) If any of these things mentioned are violated by the writer, who will try to accommodate (argue for passage of post), then he shall cut off his hand! Don't do the vow at home kids, because God can forgive and cleanse your spiritual body that gives you a clean slate of repentance in your physical bodies. It's truly by the grace of God! All the laws in the Bible were created to show everyone can't live up to God's expectations and that he sent His Son to die on the cross and give us eternal life with the Father in Heaven. It's very exciting!