Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life and Times of Few Good Riches

The time will come for everyone to make a choice in accepting God's offer. I personally find it a heartbreak when a person does not want to accept the Savior in their lives. Perhaps, there are some ailments or doubt or lack of trust in this whole Godly thing that people connect with. Maybe it's something that you fight against underneath?

I personally have no power to offer based on my own rights. What brings me a lot of appeal is a matter of doing something desirable for the Commonwealth. However, it also appears to me that people have this tendency to appear nice outwardly but stay corrupted in their hearts. Over these years, I have struggled so much about getting right with God. My heart would never seem to feel at ease with the sins I would commit. It then hits me that God knows when it's the right time to appeal. The Bible talks about God's purpose Romans 8:28 and how Jesus keeps knocking on the door (Somewhere in book of Revelations). Is there something you would like to make right with the Lord? I realize that as the sensitivity of erring with God is greatest when trying to search for the absolute joy in life. All of us do not need to simply give up with hopes of ever finding it. It's there, and I feel that a few unique individuals ever try to go on this quest to spiritual riches. If you had a wonderful life, people just love you, and riches have found you, then it's so wonderful! You also could find this hope of satisfaction in knowing universal love and the power of a person's transformation from evil.