Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tribute to All Readers

It's pretty interesting to know that nice folk around my town have given their sparse time to read my writing and given me any feedback, whether negative or positive. Being of a guy with a background of keeping to himself and feeling lonely, I guess I just felt like connecting with someone out there. I think when I started writing I never felt that it could be seen upon as a fiery vomit to someone's reputation.

It's also been such an incredible journey with two sides of myself. I have this inner being that wants me to quit doing what I like to avoid offending others for sure! Another part of me says to keep moving forward to glorify God. I'm sure everyone faces challenges in life, and as my mom tells me, if it was easy everyone would become rich! With the experiences that I have growing under, I think the gross negatives upon myself with the possibly psychological doubts that stir in my head don't exceed the dialogue I have established with praying to the Lord! It's amazing how when I write, even though lackadaisically, I feel a burden with the writing that I have submitted for the whole world to see. This burden is really helping me keep in check with how I'm doing with my spiritual life. If I were to just post in a private journal, then I don't think the effect of wanting to worship God would be that great! We're witnesses in this world and trying to win others to Christ. A Christ-centered life is an unimaginable journey filled with the glorious spiritual riches that no one can truly fathom. It's a life filled with joys and pains, sacrifices, and honest recollections besides just feeling foolish all the time.