Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Discussion Enabled to the Intellect

What makes life a little funny is how people can view themselves when things don't go well for them. I guess people look to lean on each other instead of understanding why a certain individual is scorning him or her. I talk a lot in the general sense instead of making literally a personal judgment upon someone. The prose becomes a little interesting for me to read upon.

God states in the Bible that knowledge began with God. God should be seen upon as the Creator of this world. By viewing that, with Him being the Alpha (another fancy word for 'the Beginning'), we know that an all knowing, omnipresent, eternal God is the most perfect Spiritual being to ever have existed in the concept of man. That is why we revere God's perfections, many do like to complain about why God could be imperfect. God's plan wasn't for us to sin in the beginning when the first man and woman was created. God's plan was for us to glorify His Name (being in obedience to His doctrine). We live in a free society where each of our individual thoughts can have an influence. Having written stuff that a few individuals see as offensive material, the majority hasn't really brought it up with me. If it were serious, the honest type would really open up and fess to the problem. Yeah, my writing was built for arguing against the human flesh- all the sinful desires and expectations of selfish intentions through feeling frustrated, angry, or cheated. I've been around those individuals in their secret corner. I know how big nonsense gossip really is, and so if I continue to develop myself into the person that I feel is ideal and hear funny gossip that I know isn't true, then I shouldn't really let it get to me. Even the ones that seem a little true than others, I don't need to worry about what others think anymore because I'm equipped with something more powerful than any of them. It's having a true relationship with the Father in Heaven.