Sunday, August 3, 2008

God Witnesses to Our Little Needs

The joy of serving God is something amazing to get a grip on. I realize that many have lived a sinful life that separated them from the will of God. God's hold on us seems to be very drastically questionable to many unbelievers. I think a wonderful aspect of having a relationship with our Creator is that it's about being in love with Him. If we do not have His love that reaches out to us from heaven, then we can't surely experience this sense of security.

I realize through my struggles and written discussions that people will rarely respond to, my writing is just trying to reach out to people in an uplifting manner by being dependent on God. I know that my personality gets in the way with God's will. I'm not this perfect person that people who feel insecure can rely upon for friendship. It's amazing having been raised up in Biblical faith; despite my emotional challenges and will to succeed by facing my insecure faults. I am still growing everyday under the presence of God's Spirit. The freedom that one feels away from the low and big bondages of this world is amazingly a hard thing to get to. Sometimes our eyes are not willing to see the green fields or feel the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that we would like to trust upon some people as an ally. I always felt bad when a person had a misunderstanding with me and tried to push me away literally. It hurt my heart because I wanted to be accepted by everyone. I guess then God sort of intervened with my weaknesses in the form of like this "Invisible hand" and opened doors for me. It's amazing that God blessed me in difficult situations that wouldn't seem so big to others. It is really humbling for me to note that God cares about our little things even when it's hard for us to come to terms with it.