Friday, August 22, 2008

God loves you all!

I am pretty stoked out today about how God has provided this blog as a spiritual shield for me. I'm not talking to mention about any religion. Having a relationship with the Creator is not a religion to me. I sort of find it that perhaps, different walks of life are struggling with renouncing their sinful desires and at a point in time, come to accept these infirmities. In my opinion, I feel that it could make it a little discouraging to witness.

Despite the situations that we are around and how our focus could be on personal complaints about others failing to exceed our expectations, I believe that through having knowledge in God all things will come to pass. It's through trusting in how the Holy Spirit is delivering us through all meager situations that may be pestering. For example, I don't really seem to mind anymore if people don't want to hang out with me. If the wonder woman in my life would not want to be courted by me, I'm alright with it. This sense of relief can only be explained by the powers of heaven. The Bible states that the man of integrity walks securely. Only through the pages of the Bible, do we hear about this amazing God with amazing love, faith, and hope for dying nations would turn back to Him. That courageous individuals would live out a life of faithfulness and meaningfulness; all about returning the love and justification of righteousness through serving our forgiving Savior, Jesus Christ. Please read the Bible and see for yourself!