Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Painful Experiences With People From Writing

This post isn't meant to harm anyone, but I realize that I'm a winner because the things I wrote had good intentions. I can now defend away every remark that gets thrown at me! It doesn't matter what the objection is because I now have the skills and enough closeness with myself to really be honest.

I guess I've been mad a lot and the best way for me has been to vent it out through writing by holding back the full anger. It's really been about serving those who have wronged me. They may not appreciate it at the moment, but I really think that with good intentions, I should never have panicked through people trying to cover their insecure hides in private by acting what they felt I wrote. That is why they want to call me selfish and all of that negative jazz, but I'm being of service to them even though they say they don't want it at that time. I keep going at it because my stubborn nature tells me that it's something else that's offensive. It's one of those gray areas where they may claim I'm so selfish and try to hurt my attempts of being a more polished individual. What I am currently doing is not illegal, and I just needed to learn to relax under all circumstances!