Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Energy Testimony

I'm finding it a little difficult to battle my narcolepsy. I believe that it's all about having proper diet, rest, and utilizing time to work out. I did manage to control my diet for about two months, which helped me regain my physical level of energy. After that, I started to wind my way down the toilet a little. I think it's in this manly behavior that we as men would love to drink beer, party with pizza all the time, and watch a superbowl-type extravaganza as much as possible all year.

I personally find myself attracted to Jesus, even though the flesh tells me to ditch God's ideals. I don't do it for religious purposes but more for stability in my life and the hope attached with it. I think God does exist in heaven and that all should come to the knowledge of Jesus. I know it's a little hard with all these questions and from people not perceiving their hearts enough to turn to him. There are so many things to conquer in life, and all of it can't be done without the Lord's help.

I'm personally going to try my best to get enough rest, have enough healthy food to eat, exercise at least three times a week, invest some time developing spiritually through the renowned Bible, have tons of good fun like going on physical adventures (mountain climbing) and make some money...