Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Living in Motion

Today, I feel that life will keep on moving forward and that there is no reason to feel ashamed of being part of life. With these incidences of people trying to be clever with you and change you into some person you are uncomfortable about, I sometimes really need to speak up when that happens. It's wonderful to keep a smile on your face and to reflect how life is sometimes meant to be naturally filled with some discomforts. To have this sense of being wronged and trapped, it really can give off a person's level of maturity.

I think I'm finally in a mental state of awareness with no more confusion and emotional perturbations. I mean my eyes or body will still feel agitated or burned up at times, but all of that passes away through taking care of the body. I don't think I really need to blame anyone for anything bad happening to me. At times, I really feel tempted to boil up and then I tell myself that I am not going to communicate anything bad with them and just let it rip. To place myself in some of these awkward situations, I sometimes feel some pressure but I think it's good to self-manage a range of emotions and not get so caught up all the time.