Friday, May 1, 2009

Communication, the right way!

I'm sort of sensing a great way of communicating is to not minimize a person's feelings. It could appear selfish sometimes to basically try to shut them up, get what you want, and then go out. I think time is a great way of telling where a person is at. I guess in life people may sometimes want to gang up on you and then force you out of there. It could be an annoying experience, especially if you did not intend on anything bad happening. To keep out frustrations for the petitioner's side, I think he or she basically needs to be ready to accept what may come his or her way. A technique that I have yet to try is to maximize their feelings in the plane of the offense, tell them a reason, and then give them time to ponder about it. Like here's an example, a girl goes up to another estranged woman and says "You told me that you made your personal decision already based on being uncomfortable with your personal preferences. You have not yet given your specifics about how I might have violated you. Are you feeling reproached with me asking you about it?"

It's so important to not lose it even if it feels unfair with the majority in opposition. The majority is pretty much hawk-eying you all the way. It takes a little skill but basically keeping yourself under control and asking about how they accept you without downplaying their feelings. I'm currently not trying to reveal my feelings about it at all, but trying to look at things vicariously. The results are turning out to favor me in the role of character. You could also entrust a person to open some doors. If you been mad about your social life so long, by trying this I know that it can help you mature and come to apply some good humor with them. You will also come to terms with yourself and how others will treat you. A weaker method that has some results is to just keep on apologizing, but it feels bad to apologize about how you feel that you are a wonderful person. I would not suggest taking that route of selling out, but keep apologies in mind because someone may end up surprising with astonishing abasement.