Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reflecting on Others' Feelings

I am realizing that I have a lot to learn about people. I know that it causes some to be a little testy about my comfort zones sometimes. To be stretching myself far and trying to apply things in a loving manner, I realize that I have so many flaws and that I could lose so much focus for myself. As I am gaining more grounds and becoming more emotionally secure, I need to be careful about being too reckless about others' feelings.

Life in solitude has meant the worst of times for me sometimes. Perhaps, it results from a part of my moral culpability where I try to be the initiator or aggressor sometimes in dealing with situations but end up nowhere. I'm starting to gain a lot of confidence for some reason and feel acceptance for any response, even in the form of expressionless facial appearance, with the other party I end up trying to communicate with. It's just so important to not to lose it, while expressing self-control and unconditional love for her! Sometimes the man needs to suck up the discomforts in life and aim for leading the woman in the greatest direction that's reasonable even if she's not his type.