Sunday, April 5, 2009

Small Excerpt about My Morning with God

Respecting a person sometimes really takes a lot of commitment. With values and schemes that occur in life, I believe that one would sometimes want to escape from life by finding selfish pleasure. It could be personal lusts, idolizing someone, or even found through self-incrimination. I think we sometimes get too carried away with ourselves and some of us may never want to come out of our own bubble.

Today, I briefly read through the passages in the Bible about Jepthah and Samson. These passages feel a little much about God condoning their foolishness because of how He cares for our own weaknesses. I can greatly see through the historical speculation of them both of how God had blessed them a great deal, but would still use it to stir up what others may find troubling. I think I am in a similar situation right now. It's amazing how unwarranting people about what I'm going to do, even if it was subsocial could cause a lot of grief and doubt to a people who really considers you a lot.