Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thanks for being there God

I think being confrontational can sometimes appear controversial. Whether it's emotional or not, a decision needs to be made on how one wants to go about it no matter how disillusioned others may feel about his or her claims. My whole life seems to be centered on some rules that I have adopted in trying to be considerate for others. It's really important for me to keep a clear mind that wants to be accepting of other people's weaknesses. I know that I'm weak but loving people is like one of the greatest attributes a person can have. The way Christ went about it while he walked on Earth is so remarkable that I am inclined to being emphatic to his ways when emotional challenges resurface.

I think it's really important for a person to be a great peacekeeper. I guess calling someone an idiot or trying to push her away because she does not fit your boat may not be the greatest expression of love. When we let our pride get in the way, it sometimes gives us reason to end up disregarding other people's feelings. It's not a really good thing to express in my opinion, like that's the only thing in your life worth contending with. I think we all possess enough heart to have the capacity to receive the Lord into our lives and to allow him to direct our dealings with conflict. Emotions are a very strong medium and to lose oneself to it while being angry could be devastating to one's health.