Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Renew Thyself

A lot of things sometimes happen to me, and it's like I want to protect my own interests by not conveying them. It has been a little difficult for me to find the right and meaningful path with the best approach and to also feel confident about it. Currently, I am realizing that there is a place for me and it's only going to get stronger as I find it hard to contain within myself! The inspiration coming from how Christ lived is inexplicable to me.

I know that I have several faults in me that I cannot seem to fix. These sins of mine would never have been so apparent if was not for the Lord convicting me of my prideful and erring ways. One of the most difficult worries I have is a person taking advantage of me. It is really something I need to pray about and to allow God to fix. I know I am a work in progress and that in time, as I let Jesus finish the work created in me; I should be the person that I want to be who is pleasing the Lord. Without the Bible, I would not have anything to go by. The Bible is definitely more than a piece of literature to me; it's the word of God. It is simply not about what I feel at the moment when I am reading it- it is about living through acknowledging what Christ truly meant through the Scriptures.