Sunday, February 19, 2023

Meeting Up With a Woman

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now has this undying love and companionship with her and maintaining a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
---

What did I do right today? 

It looks like I'm able to justify my reasoning quite well and persuade someone annoying to stop trying to change my mind and have it go her way instead! 

---

Well, I feel like in the real world which is my social life with family/friends, acquaintances, and strangers that I don't really want to open up about my dating life that much if I can help it. There are certain people who are just plain annoying to me whenever they talk about it and should finally learn to abstain from talking about it with me. 

On this site, since I'm anonymous, I think I'm going to open up about my expectations. I'm not really going into it with wanting a woman to look a certain way anymore. I don't really care so much about appearances and it's been getting this way ever since I realized how sad it is to be shallow. I'm not counting my experiences of feeling like some women were shallow towards me. I think that's still expected! I want to be accepting and understanding while making fun of them underneath about how shallow they are and just move on without holding any thing against them. 

With this next girl I'm meeting, I think she's a beautiful and rare person to meet from my first impression but I really don't know how it's going to go. I feel like I'm ready to get it on and go dirty all night long with her too. However, I just need to know if she's a pretty strong born-again believer and if she is then I think we might have ourselves a winning couple. If not, then I'll still give it an open-minded at bat to see what happens!  

With the looks department, I'll be honest in spilling that I've been liking this squishy and round area near the bosom! I like it rather large, but most recently, I've been just as attracted with the smaller ones too. They still work as long as you can still see some crease on the outside with the clothes they are wearing! Once I have seen the crease, it doesn't matter if they wear clothes later that cover this crease- I'm sold! I used to like the small ones but then I became used to liking the bigger ones better and now I'm just back to liking them both! The bigger ones might sink by like a mile later on in life so not sure what mood that would put me in, but I'm open-minded about seeing what happens if I did end up with a woman like that and she still wants to stay all-natural. 

I'm willing to do no holds bar this time with this lady I'm about to meet. I already did this open-mindedly with this one pretty lady who has been greeting me so nice and friendly. I can't risk asking out the later because I don't want my daily routine to become awkward if she turns me down. I just hope I don't end up doing something to shame myself with. I would rather strike out while giving it all my best this time around with this happy minded intent of constantly doing it pretty hard and wild. I want to also learn some things that may have got her interested in me to go out on a date.