Thursday, May 11, 2023

For Making Money

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. Five criteria to look for:  I'm just looking for 1.) a sexy lady who is 2.) laid back, 3.) she wants to be with a guy,  4.) cares about personality more than appearances, and 5.) is usually interested in getting intimate just for fun! I'll be happy to settle with one of those women for the rest of my life.
  2. I want to be rich from trading and investing in options, stocks, and Forex. Eventually, I want this to also include some real estate and bonds. I also want to make a lot of money from getting involved in IT which focuses on software engineering, IT security, and database administration. 
  3. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  4. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  5. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  6. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  7. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Conduct regular hygiene. Take a shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  10. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now has this undying love and companionship with her and maintaining a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
Summary of personal tasks:

Trading/investing, doing work, working out, growth stretches, ab belt workout, push ups/pull ups, facial product, showering, brushing teeth twice, reading, homework, and other errands. 

Summary of interpersonal goals:

Work on close friendships and love.

---

Bare minimum statement:

The bare minimum things that I want to do on a regular day is invest/trade, read, clear out email clutter, workout, conduct good hygiene, and play a decent round of online Poker. I no longer feel bad about trying to make money through investing, trading, and playing online Poker. I'm pretty much happy being a nobody in those sectors and don't need anyone really supporting me with how good or bad I'm doing. As long as I make enough to get around with my fat lifestyle then I'll be happy to be maintaining it when I get there. 

---

What did I do right today? 

I am learning how to make a lot of money that will afford my lifestyle. 

---

I believe that I have a genuine opportunity with an open-minded and beautiful lady who reached out to me. I guess she just took a liking to me and I believe that we both come from opposite ends of the country. It's interesting how well we connected and just ended up liking each other's souls.

It looks like the beautiful crowd I am meant to find a partner in is someone who is not so caught up in looks and really is more attracted to the personality. This is an actual thing, even though it may sound odd to someone who considers themself to be normal. 

For a close friend of mine, she even considers the discussion of what's normal sometimes to be a sensitive topic. I think she's naturally self-centered while trying to be self-righteous. In a sense, she's like a sociable narcissist or more of that pleasant kind. She can take her personal biases to an extreme level while refusing to let up and get swept away by her negative emotions when she's unhappy about not getting what she wants. It's very narcissistic and she likes to complain about her dad being one too!

Anyways, I manage to have a great relationship with this narcissistic friend of mine. I'm basically more laid back these days, so I don't see myself as much of a narcissist as I used to be and really like this state of mind. It's very beneficial for my mental health. 

I'm looking to create an ultra amount of wealth as fast as I can by investing and trading. I'm looking to invest and trade in stocks, options, Forex, bonds, and real estate. I'm trying to sell my cryptocurrency stake now. I'm happy with these financial instruments that I already have and don't really need to bother about it now because it's going to be a major long term bet to think that crypto is going to be the main form of currency. 

This one guy just has a strong belief that I think borders irrationality because it's based on his feelings of wanting to feel like his wrongs in life have been compensated for. He doesn't want to feel stuck in a business loan forever and be stuck with huge debt while banks continuously get rich and see a lot of hard working people and their businesses go down. He feels it in his heart that he's right about crypto. Whether it is or not, I can accept it when it happens but for now, I want to focus on achieving positive cash flow in the present. 

For earning the money to invest, I want to stick with doing IT business. I don't think I really need to go to school to earn an alluring MBA. Maybe I should though since I can work on developing skills on my own and also figure out how to manage others with their own strengths and run a superb profitable business. 

I think I do want to get a Master's now and it's going to be an MBA and want to specialize in optimal strategies. It's like I want to be a general on the battlefield. I think it will allow me to start off as a business manager somewhere but I know that I prefer anything dealing with an IT speciality. 

I believe this will offer me the greatest opportunity to develop my talent and interest. This is going to be my first step even though I already have a lot of high quality educational courses ready to be taken in software development and stored on an account.