Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I don't really know where I am going at. I don't really want to publish all of my thoughts, out of conflicts of interest. I think I could write about normal things and literally say them out loud, but I would not feel at all that comfortable talking about all the bad things that happened to me. There is a joy in knowing a Creator who is there supporting all of my wishes. It's really a sign of how things in this world are not always as they seem.

I have always felt this toss up. Isaiah 1:18, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." Even though bad things happen to me and I don't go about fixing them when I could always. I sometimes see that being a good person takes a lot of humility and pain. It really hurts to just feel pain and not communicate it sometimes.