Friday, December 26, 2008

Controversy with Mass Mailing?

The post title is actually made with a question mark. I usually tend to generalize a lot of my topics but this one is sort of closing in. I will do my best to not write while I am feeling frustrated at some people. In the past, I have actually written a lot of e-mails to people regarding my club just to promote it. A friend told me that my writing was controversial and that some people placed me on their filters. It was so funny. There should be a lot of accountability involved when it comes to writing to people; otherwise, people will just lose interest in what you are trying to tell them.

I have done a lot of suffering in the past, but never thought that my writing was such a killer to people's souls. I think some people just don't like the idea of having to appear self-righteous and tell you personally their dislikes in writing. They like to really cover it up and spread it through a different form of gossip. I don't think people really care totally what I write, but respect a lot of my statements. I think some people get really flustered when you write diffidently because they can't get a lock on what you are trying to tell them, especially when the focus is on some topic of scorn. People have a pattern of bad-mouthing, but when you introduce it with a different pattern and try to break the ice; people really don't want to question their upbringing. Even though people may say they hate what I do, I think deep down inside they are really hurting with the fact that they aren't perfect people. A pure intent of trying to glorify God should really have no painful dramatic effect on perfect people. This is a real topic that I will be trying to flirt with for awhile just to give my feedback without trying to specifically blame anyone.