Thursday, December 18, 2008

Making Sure Time is Not Wasted

I realize that I am not that gifted because I missed out so much on life by feeling down with myself. I think I should never have done that to myself. I now see that I'm almost stuck here with no where to go. I can truly thank God for giving me the opportunity to be able to walk in a relationship with Jesus. Surely, Jesus is the way, truth, and life. He will steadfastly return one day to this planet to restore what belongs to him. It's amazing how reading through the whole Bible that it can make sense with how we are supposed to conduct ourselves. We're all sinners, basically; no one's righteous on their own might. I now see that praying to God and growing in my faith daily as I fellowship with Him is becoming better for me. The first thing for me is to always work on the heart and to allow God to cleanse me of all unrighteousness before proceeding. It looks as if I am called to live out my life to gain favor with everyone and to be diligent and to be joyful in the Lord.

I hope that by obtaining a lot of knowledge through good influence and the job that I'm working on that I will be able to be pleasing to God. I think I have a lot more to go, since life is rough and tough for me right now. I need to learn to take the right footsteps and overcome every obstacle. I believe that my needs right now are to make the right choices and be satisfied living to please God. Right now I have a lot of free time to myself to obtain good knowledge and to fill up with passion and to be able to have a better fitness level. I am blessed to be living and to have privileges that I never once thought I did. It looks as if I have been taking too many things for granted, while looking down upon myself. I am learning to gradually make better ends meet for myself, which I need to do.