Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas - Living for God

Living under faith with Jesus has been an extreme challenge. It's so easy to get carried away in our emotions and totally lose ourselves from the important priorities in life. I try with all my might but I always come up short. It has to be all about Jesus empowering and filling my life with this joy and purpose. I am not trying to come across as this religious person, but just want to get closer to knowing who Jesus is. I don't have all the answers and my prayers should truly be about God's glory.

Recently, I have been struggling with this one thing that can't seem to get out of my life. I will only write this because it's my blog and seems to be common with other guys. I'm dealing with sexual desires in my life and boy it's getting stronger. I really long for that intimacy these days for some reason. There are no guarantees in life always, but the main principle is to trust in the Lord for everything. The wonderful fruits that God's principles provide should be examined to show that a true loving Savior can give us all we need in this fallen world.