Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Battle With The Misfits

I think I can literally pinpoint sometimes who the insecure people are, especially by them wronging me in certain areas. Perhaps, they are trying to battle with themselves of a total insecurity that they are unaware of. I've never thought of writing this type of subject but I think they have a truly bad outcome in the future because of their unwilling minds to expand. It takes time to get to know one, and I can sort of see the negativity behind the social engagements. I have seen this type of person before, and I truly don't need to apologize to them for whatever reason. It should be the other way, around. =)

I have never really thought that writing could become a tool for offending people. You basically write with confidence and then see how they react. With the events that circulate, sometimes these readers can fail to see the truth behind nothing in visual text. I'm really holding back all my frustrations and engaging in slight mental laughter and allowing them to read it. It's an area where I hold a ton of power to these readers. They can try to offset me in the social world, but it comes at a price. If they mention it to anyone, it will be to their downfall. If I say it, I just get some laughs from friends. My intentions are not really to harm, and if I have no legal law suits and even if I'm very personable with writing, these individuals seriously have an issue. I'm finally seeing that they really know about their own problems. I think my personality displayed on any medium is a force that's helping and brings the truth out of people. I just need to not let my anger get in the way with these pet peeves. If I do, it will only be relenting to trouble. I can seriously see myself with victory from the hard work I put into it. God has made me into a peace keeper, and now that I know, I don't have to be afraid to work under annoyances and stay patient.