Friday, December 19, 2008

How You Can Lead A Pretty Girl

I think by using discernment it's sometimes a little unwise to publicize our desires, unless it deals directly with serving the Lord. No matter how weird it seems for the cause, I think there's really no worry in how we should go about glorifying God. Surely, we don't want to really lose sight of Him. We all will fall to sin daily, but it does not mean that Jesus won't be there to pick us back up when it happens. Jesus truly loves each and every one of us. He treats us like his children. Being sons and daughters of an unfailing God is like an ultimate treasure.

Currently, my tastes have been changing around a little bit. To want to better serve God, I have been going through a little tension with this female discussion leader at this small church. I think we definitely have desires for each other but not at the right place, currently. This is something that I am willing myself to write, which is that your height and appearance don't really matter that much as long as you try to stay healthy enough. She had a great first impression on me, but don't want to go into all the details and theorize my whole marriage plan! I think the first step to amending a good one-on-one relationship with a female servant in Christ is for the good-looking brother to initiate a cordial friendship. It could be funny, sweet, romantic, or plain; whatever suits your need or personality. Do not be over-aggressive in tone and start getting mad at her face; just convince yourself that she really likes you and you only want to be friends with this attractive girl (so serious)- this will help you think you are in control of the whole situation.