Saturday, December 13, 2008

Questions for People Who Wronged You

1. Wasn't your birthday, books, relationship, or hobbies discussed in a group with me?
2. Does your personal preference outweigh the interest of another person?
3. When would you hypothetically block this person and was my conduct worth it?
4. If I saw your Facebook page through another friend and left a comment, would you mind?
5. Do you feel your emotions are always stable?
6. Do you distrust what others will say about you and want me not see or hear about it?
7. Are you using your own moral standards because you don't want to change?
8. Do you feel like I'm attacking your moral integrity?
9. Do you think I am too unpredictable?
10. What would you have me done to make you feel comfortable? Can you put it into words that describe outward behaviors?
11. When you say "Ignore it", do you mean that for only your happiness?
12. Is it just not rejecting a person's passion style that's not so everyday while something bad was happening to you?

Note: Before developing questions, it would be nice to screen the individual by having a warm discussion and communicating after releasing your angry moments of wanting to really argue. Just put your head down and let the feeling pass before continuing. If it helps with the opposite sex, find reasons why she really likes you. Don't get so consumed in it...