Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dealing With Wall From Friendly Girls

This passage is detailing my little active struggle of not trying to live out my past. I have actually woke up this year to a lot of different experiences. Specifically, I have a wall surrounding me around three intelligent girls. This is so cool in a way because I never thought I could be considered for even rejection in a relationship. I was working so hard at not trying to give myself away at being in a relationship with anyone. I have not asked any of those girls, if they wanted to get committed in some relationship. Pretty weird because my body used to be a little uncomfortable about listening to them.

Now that I have risen at a new level, I feel the need to pump out better results. I am a very straight man by the way. No hustling going on in the last sentences. There's a special girl who I truly admire out there. It's exciting that I have actually some real life conflict to anticipate. Others have even tried to get involved with me just allowing them to solicit me. Going back to the wall surrounded around these women, I feel like having the green light to go talk to them because of everything surrounding my ignorance to them. They sort of failed to clue me in about the conflict they were going through. A straight man who appears to have no experience in this area and changing his outlook in life all at the same time; probability: almost impossible. This is where my genius may resurface.