Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gosh, my head was a little messed up.

The Lord has taught me something meaningful lately. It's really to cast all my concerns on Him. Recently, I have been squirming a little about pulling out all my hairs. Life is really something, and God placed us here on this world for a definite reason. It's wonderful that our personalities are all different and some of us just need others around to help us take a break. I guess that's why I really hate it when people start acting a little different around you. You just really want to break the ice and fix something they are not accustomed to you about.

I'm currently learning to adjust at becoming a hard-working and focused student. I think the winning takes place by multi-tasking my emotions and having faith in God that everything will be okay. It's just that sometimes, my soul is just so poked at that I have to go out and do some remedial things. I would really like a balanced and fresh life, but I do not want to leave behind something dealing with people. I am not quite ready to give up on a note of misunderstanding or discomfort with someone. I think a wonderful person is also someone who can create more work for him or her to be proactive and make a positive impact. I should honestly be doing that too. Instead of being so distracted, it's to work hard at dealing with it through the Lord's blessing.