Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life feels so good

I think the best way for me to be a blessing right now is to carry people's burdens in a loving way and to be very productive in the things I am doing. The reason for my thinking is that I think I'm starting to voice out a lot of my emotions in a way where people can sort of be led into. This is happening through my writings. I can always find excuses if people don't like how I have been soul searching and maybe then, I'll be able enliven something wonderful.

The way that I can be productive and a blessing to others is to read books proficiently and also study. A very important decision to me is to continue in fellowship with Christ, who is found in the traditional Bible. It's also to do things that are ultra-cool right now; such as skydiving, biking long distances, cliff-diving, rock-climbing, working out, raising a million bucks legally and with interesting tactics, etc. I could sure use a couple more inches in height, too; nevertheless, it does not bother older folks. There are so many scary stuff you could try to get taller. I recommend consulting a physician about it, but many of them may be like "Who cares, you are a unique individual with genes that you carried from your parents." Regardless, just ask about the nutrition or medication and how dangerous the exercises could be. I grew a half-an-inch from getting enough sleep and trying some of those heart-pumping exercises. I should keep it up and not feel sorry for no reason because it does not involve anyone, but myself. Can't find the verse for this one, but it says, "If the barn needs painting, paint it."