Monday, March 9, 2009

Internal Personalities

It's a pretty well-worthy note of writing to receive comfort from the Lord. I currently am finding that being a guy with so much difficulty of not casting out annoyances is sort of hampering with my life. Everyone has their desires and ideas, and they like to think it's right with absolute certainty. It's just like me. They place it upon me and then annoy me! I think my gig has been to just keep asking questions and then demand answers. I don't want to jump into rash conclusions and then spill up somewhere. That's just my train of thought, I suppose.

God is a great friend to anyone who calls out to Him when circumstances are rock-bottom. Some people ignore the wonderful attributes of getting to know the Lord. I find that my personality has not been really used to staying annoyed with something and then letting go of it. You know, I really need to start pursuing after changes but keeping the Lord in mind. I don't really feel down on myself anymore.