Thursday, March 16, 2023

I Don't Really Give A

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. Five criteria to look for:  I'm just looking for 1.) a sexy lady who is 2.) laid back, 3.) she wants to be with a guy,  4.) cares about personality more than appearances, and 5.) is usually interested in getting intimate just for fun! I'll be happy to settle with one of those women for the rest of my life.
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now has this undying love and companionship with her and maintaining a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
---

What did I do right today? 

I am now experiencing doing the right things a little more consciously and consistently. 

---

I don't really give a hoot about however much of a short man I am anymore. I don't really care about being rejected by shallow ladies for it, too. I'm never going to be with them anyway. 

I feel a lot of confidence and happiness underneath. It's a joy to feel like a complete person now. I don't ever feel that lonely as well. 

What's really helped me out with figuring out the right women and something new I like and started to play in the back of my mind for laughs without grimacing or showing any body language that nobody will ever notice is filling in the five criteria I'm looking for in any woman.

I tried doing it to my little sister and man it felt weird. It turns out though that I was filled with so many question marks about her which is funny because I grew up with her and should already know. I guess I never really got that close enough with her to talk about our dating lives which would have been simply too annoying for me. 

Even with my close friend, there's an important dating question that I never really ask on purpose so I probably won't ever know. I do know though that she isn't that laid back and no, I don't think she's sexy! She does have a good enough personality though so she doesn't really care about me being short or not while also being around others or just ourselves. She's always very open about communicating her typical girl issues with me. I guess it's good practice to be around then and maybe she wants to do it for my own good. I always get totally annoyed by her whenever she wants to bring up her dating advice and I wonder if she finally picked up on it and just accepted that it's always going to be like that. 

Anyways, I learned how to combat advice that feels so annoying to me. It's to give my own advice that I think is better or comes from the best of my ability. My close friend has complained about me sounding like a doctor and how annoying it was! I see that as a compliment because it still makes me feel smart even though she hated it. I think she knows now how it feels to get good advice from people you don't really want to hear it from. It's sort of like you have to do it for some people and tell them about it later while they are complaining for them to realize it for themselves. 

With my own little sister, I'm so much questioning if she's sexy to me or not. I don't really know. I want to lean towards saying no, but hey this is my little sister I'm thinking about so I can't give in!