Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let's Get Happy, Biblically

What I enjoy most talking about God is that I can state the basic things about Jesus and then just leave it up to the Holy Spirit to invite the person I'm witnessing to. These days I am really starting to feel a little compassionate for everyone I meet. I realize that my emotions are becoming more sensitive and judging people in a sense that isn't condemning.

I know that raw honesty is one of the greatest tools that a person can have to tell their story of how Jesus has helped him or her. We have so many great teachers and opportunities available in this country. I find that many are still developing their faith because they are still unsure about everything the Bible says. Another reason I'm sensing is that a believer does not want to witness because he feels afraid he will stumble away from his faith. This is the emotion I felt because I was unstable for a period of time. The Christian walk isn't always that easy and in a way, the best relationship we can possibly find in this world. The Bible encourages to love God and others; it is very powerful because we see more love coming from the creator in Heaven.

There are many things that go on in my life. I personally don't want to define myself as a religious person. I have had so many failures in my life, and even a rock-bottom period. My parents have told me the emotions I've felt are entirely normal. I believe that I went through a period of stupidity and acted like a complete idiot at times. My thoughts and wants weren't aligned fully, until I repented into agreeing with every single word the Bible will truthfully induce. That's why the Bible says the path is narrow in our walk because there's only way, and it's Jesus!