Friday, May 9, 2008

Condemnation is not the key

In response to my last post, I really feel putting this one up really deserves a short look. What I'm really starting to love about my relationship with Jesus is that there's no condemnation in worshiping him dealing with my posts, in light of my weaknesses. I'm really enjoying this fulfillment of my desires and living so freely away from bondage of worldly rules.

When I get into a state of aggravation, I don't really like to think that person I'm vexed with is going to end up in hell. I'm not quite so sure with what makes me moody but I guess it's getting me to open up my mouth. Whenever I open my mouth, my heart seems to want to speak out about Jesus or God or anything Biblically. It's kind of sensationally funny because I'm open to that person I'm mad at to give me Scriptures to apply to my life. I'll surely argue with him or her if I find disagreement in some cases. I've really embedded with my life with delighting in the Bible.

I think one of those mysteries is that God never condemns people who turn against Him. It's literally their choice to face Jesus or ignore him. I know that the world brings so many challenges that makes us want to reject our faith. Like, a tragedy that occurred in a person's life, being mad at a Christian for some reason, questioning about why you aren't fully happy with your life, or just not feeling it at the moment. There seems to be so many complaints that a person can petition against God. We do have hope though, that no matter how narrow your wants are in Earth like having prettier eyes or taller body. We'll be worshiping in heaven the moment this world passes away. We can't force ourselves to love God or change just because a pastor says you should be this way. It has to come from the will of our hearts. This heart that really feels the beat of the heart of Jesus while he lived here in this world. Isn't it amazing that our former lives are leaving us just because we get enlightened by the Word of God? I feel that we [the believers ] are aligned together in the Spirit and Truth. No matter how much Satan's stronghold gets a grab of us or life treats us, we remain in key communion with the Lord.