Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Struggle No Life

What I really enjoy about my surreal life is that I'm enjoying my young age of being 24! Surely enough, I totally feel that my relationship with God has helped me overcome my immaturity with several things in my life. I feel totally free to do a lot of things that will promote my health, to pursue after a career I could be passionate about, and to be open about my genuine faith.

I think we all go through struggles in life sometimes. There are still moments when I write where I feel like I'm repressing some painful moments. I think it's my will to want to connect with others and totally make sense with them. Being highly balanced for me is starting to deal with my commitment and fun factors. I had a long drought of being productive because I spent numerous hours playing computer games that didn't pay for my food! It took a lot of heart for me to give up all my game items to new players, but I did it because I wanted to show these strangers love. I'm realizing that my head is starting to pound away at making key decisions in my life and that I'm capable of becoming responsible. Praise the Lord Jesus for all my progress.