Sunday, January 1, 2012

Giving It A Whirl

I'm going to be gone again for a good part of the month so I might as well type up random stuff again before I leave. With the things that have been happening for me, I've been really occupied. Today, I realized that my little sister was just being her boisterous self and it didn't faze me at me. I think she likes to present authority by yelling a little bit louder than everybody else she tries to lecture. When I told her that I don't care about it, she felt a little dissed and felt like I was taking away her girl power or something like that.

I understand now her female personality. It's like letting the girl win in that area of speech. I pretty much felt like a gentleman by knocking on her door and asking her if she was doing okay. She kept on yelling at me that it wasn't funny and to leave her alone. I told her in a soft but audible voice that I'm a numb nut. I told her that she's right and I'm a numb nut. She started yelling and telling me that it wasn't funny and to leave her alone.

I then started rocking on my piano. I played the piano and sang the loudest that I could with the door closed. I played my favorite songs that attributed to something that would be rocking but have some sort of sweet piano rhythm. I'm not really that good like a pro- I guess it's very difficult to be that good and well-liked by a large number of people. I'm only told that I sound okay and not excellent or great! What I felt through hitting those piano keys and trying to reach those high notes was passion. I played for a good thirty minutes and nobody came over and told me to shut up with it. I guess it's really that unique for everybody else that I would have to be horribly terrible to have someone come over and tell me to stop. I think my dad told me to stop playing a few times, so I haven't really been without feeling insulted. I think it hit me hard and I started picking a fight with my dad when he did that once.

I think now that I'm a little better and just have been doing it for awhile; whether people like it or not, it's what I do now.