Monday, January 2, 2012

Missing Church

I've been skipping church for the last couple weeks. I've also been forgetting about praying before eating some meals. I'm seriously letting go of some things that I shouldn't have to focus on- the kind of thoughts that would really disrupt my relationships with others and hurt myself. I think it's really easy to go search for stuff on the Internet for visual sensations easily. It's basically not hard to tune in and watch anything, if the person really wants to. I guess that's why certain comedy sitcoms generate a lot of profit.

I guess I'm seriously becoming more accepting of things in that with the actions I'm taking, I don't really need to get all baffled and angry about stuff. The group I'm forcing myself to properly deal with aren't really that smart anyway. It's not like I can't establish great relationships and be happy most of the time without needing to be weird like they are.

I'm pretty much ready to make a proper transition with everything going well for me in my life now.