Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years Day

Well, I'm realizing that getting somewhere in life is going to take a lot of work. I'm understanding that I shouldn't get myself too carried away with some things which might end up affecting my personal relationships with others or kill me. Therefore, I'm glad that having faith in the Holy Bible and using its principles is providing me some guidance in how I should conduct myself and to experience a lifting of my troublesome past.

Being at the state I'm currently in, it's like I could will myself to do nothing but positive things. I would still get yelled at by others for any reason, but it doesn't faze me anymore. I pretty much have a thick skin and totally believe in living out God's Word in a verse-by-verse basis. Praying is such a privilege and it really lightens the load when things seem entangled.

I feel like from what I've been through, people have emotions that could be manipulated enough to cause them to be influenced in a certain path. I understand it at a more important level now and don't really feel concerned about it anymore. My words can seriously cause a person to feel harm or safe- there's responsibility in making proper statements for a living.